Join the Muhyiddin Ibn Arabi Society
Join in the UK and Worldwide
The Society is registered as a Charitable Incorporated Organisation with the Charity Commission for England and Wales (No. 1179324).
This office administers membership everywhere except North and Central America.
If you are based in North America, click here.
All the Society’s regular activities are funded by the subscriptions of its members. Major projects may be funded by donations.
Membership is annual, renewable each year on 21st March. You can join at any time during the year and will be entitled to all the benefits for that year, which include the following:
- Copies of the two journals published in the year you join
- Choice of format for your journals – printed or electronic
- Option to choose a second format at a special price
- Discounts for symposia, online courses and on Society publications
- Live online talks free to members
- Special offers for new Members
- Members’ offer on Journals in PDF format
- A report each year on the Society’s activities
Annual Subscription Rates in 2021
How to join the Society
Special Offer to New Members
If you join for the first time during 2021 we are pleased to offer you free copies of the Society’s selection of three back-issues of the printed Journal, or three back-issue e-journals. If you would like to take up this offer, please tick this option on the order form. There will be a charge for postage on the printed journals.
Renewing Your Membership
Donations are very welcome at any time and are used to support different areas of the Society’s work.
Donate to the Society in the UK
Donate to the Society in the UK using Paypal
In the UK, in July 2018, the Society was registered as a Charitable Incorporated Organisation with the Charity Commission for England and Wales (No. 1179324). If you are a UK taxpayer, you may be eligible for Gift Aid. Please fill in and sign the Gift Aid Form [/], and return it to the Society.