Membership – Worldwide (except for North and Central America)
Membership is annual, renewable each year on 21st March.
You can join at any time during the year and will be entitled to all the benefits for that year, which include the following:
- Copies of the two journals published in the year you join.
- Choice of format for your journals – printed or electronic. Option to choose a second format at a special price.
- Discounts at Symposia and on Society publications.
- Special offers for new Members.
- A report each year on the Society's activities.
- Fellow – Fellowship is a valued way of making an extra contribution to the Society. Fellows are also entitled to elect one of their number to serve on the Society committee each year.
- Member – Core Membership of the Society.
- Student Member – For students in full-time education.
Annual subscription rates
|▧Student membership (full-time student with ID)||£25|
How to join the Society
To take out membership please use the UK and World Order Form
(if you are renewing membership, please use the renewal form below).
If you live in North or Central America, please go to the US Membership page
Special Offer to new Members
First time Members and Fellows – If you join for the first time during 2017 we are pleased to offer you free copies of the Society's selection of three back-issues of the printed Journal. If you would like to take up this offer, please indicate when sending your subscription, and add the following postage:
£3.75 within the U.K, and £6.75 for overseas. (All books going to Europe are sent airmail, and to any other destination by surface mail. For airmail outside Europe, please ask the secretary for a quotation.)
For details of other Journal offers, see Journal page.
Renewing your Membership for 2017
We will send you a renewal notice in early March. To renew your membership, please use the UK Membership Renewal Form.
If you are joining the Society for the first time, please use the UK and World Order Form.